2022 Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Time & Location
About The Event
Don't miss the great experience of our Dubai/Abu Dhabi Group vacation! It combines modernity with oriental style and explore the remarkable man-made architecture and must-see attractions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Visiting Burj Khalifa, a skyscraper in Dubai, and the tallest man-made structure in the world, Burj Al Arab often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, Atlantis the Palm is the first offshore development of its kind, and is considered as the Eighth Wonder of the World. In Abu Dhabi, you'll visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque - one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 40,000 worshippers and visit Ferrari World - the world’s first Ferrari theme park and the largest attraction of its kind, and more! Since we will be traveling during a time where Americans would typically celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday - we have a super special day planned on that day to commemorate.
Take a look at the sample itinerary here.
What's included in the price:
- 7 Day, 6 Night Stay at 5 Star Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Some additional meals (see itinerary for any additional meals included in that particular day)
- All tour transportation
- Full day Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Red Dune Safari
- Miracle Gardens Tickets
- Dubai Frame Tickets
- Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour
- Yacht Farewell Sunset Cruise
- iTravel2Getaway Dubai/Abu Dhabi Trip Travel Package (including a t-shirt)
- Shipping & Handling
- All Taxes Associated with the above
- Airport transportation
- Any meals outside of what is specified in the description of the package.
- Hotel incidental fees (resort fees, room charges, damages to the room, etc)
- Transportation around the cities during your free time
- Travel Insurance
- Tour Guide Gratuities
Guests must be able to participate in the days offered. There are no price adjustments if guests cannot attend all days.
Our packages are for up to four people per room. If you have more than four people in your party, you must have multiple rooms.
All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
Monthly Payment Information:
After payment of deposit, an agent will be emailing you. There is a two-step process of reserving your room. First, you must submit your deposit and set up your monthly payment option. Your deposit must be in one booking; monthly payments can be individually billed.
To complete your reservation, you are required to fill out a payment authorization form for automatic monthly payments to begin the following month after you've placed your deposit. You can pick a monthly payment deduction date (i,e; the 2nd, 24th, etc.) that works best for you. You may change this date at any time, but you will have to fill out another form to reflect the new date. You may also make additional payments towards your balance and/or pay off your balance early through your account on our client portal. Please note: If you fail to complete your payment authorization forms, your room reservation is not confirmed and will be resold at the discretion of the agent.
Late (Reinstatement) payment fees: You are allowed 10 extra days past your scheduled monthly due date to remit payment on your reservation. The billing company will attempt daily for 10 days to charge your card on file for payment. Payment must be made by 5pm CST on the 10th day to avoid room or ' traveler spot' to be processed for cancellation. The hotel has imposed a reinstatment fee of $100 per traveler, if room has not been resold after 10pm EST, and traveler wishes to rejoin the room. If traveler does not wish to rejoin on their reservation, and there are other's in the room, the room will then change to a lesser occupancy, resulting in higher payments for every other traveler on the reservation to cover the overall cost of the room. All payments towards room will not be refunded to traveler at any time, unless traveler has purchased travel insurance - in which, traveler must contact their travel insurance company to submit a claim for a partial refund. To allow us to provide quality service, this will be strictly enforced. All reinstatement fees will be the financial responsibility of the traveler.
PLEASE NOTE: Final payments are due in full 60 days before the event. If final payment is not received by the final payment due date, we reserve the right to cancel any traveler from the trip. If a traveler is canceled due to non-payment, iTravel2Getaway, LLC. standard cancellation policy will apply.
All payments and deposits are nonrefundable. Guests must be able to do the full allocated week.
iTravel2Getaway, LLC is not responsible for travelers that attempt to fly without a valid passport or those that do not abide by our terms and conditions.
- Deposit: Single Occupancy$100+$6 Sales Tax$100+$6 Sales Tax0$0
- Pay in Full: Single Occupancy$3,185+$191.10 Sales Tax$3,185+$191.10 Sales Tax0$0
- Deposit: Double Occupancy$200+$12 Sales Tax$200+$12 Sales Tax0$0
- Pay in Full: Double Occupancy$4,970+$298.20 Sales Tax$4,970+$298.20 Sales Tax0$0
- Deposit: Triple Occupancy$300+$18 Sales Tax$300+$18 Sales Tax0$0
- Pay in Full: Triple Occupancy$6,685+$401.10 Sales Tax$6,685+$401.10 Sales Tax0$0
- Deposit: Quad Occupancy$400+$24 Sales Tax$400+$24 Sales Tax0$0
- Pay in Full: Quad Occupancy$8,840+$530.40 Sales Tax$8,840+$530.40 Sales Tax0$0