2022 London & Paris Group Trip
Time & Location
About The Event
Slip away for a stay in two of Europe’s leading capital cities!
iTravel2Getaway is sponsoring a guided group trip to London & Paris in June 2022! Book your spot today! We only have enough room for 15 people!
Spend a week discovering two of the world’s most exciting cities on this London and Paris tour. You’ll stay in centrally-located hotels and be accompanied by an expert Tour Director who will bring these destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge. On a guided sightseeing tour with an expert Local Guide in each city, you’ll discover the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus in London, and the Champs-Elysées and Arc de Triomphe in Paris. You’ll get a different perspective as you take a private, narrated cruise on London’s Thames River, and you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower during a relaxing cruise on the Seine River.
Another thrilling adventure of this London and Paris tour is the high-speed Eurostar train ride. Imagine traveling through the English Channel, as you sit back and relax! But that’s not all. iTravel2Getaway has also included unique experiences, such as sipping champagne and witnessing spectacular views as you ride the London Eye, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
All of this and much more—including plenty of time on your own to explore each city—are waiting for you on this marvelous vacation to London and Paris.
Visit the trip itinerary for exclusive trip details and pricing.
What's included in the price:
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Night Stay at 4 Star - Crowne Plaza London - The City
- Meet & Greet Dinner Cruise
- London City Tour
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock Tour
- Eurostar Train Ride from London - Paris
- Hotel Transportation to Paris host hotel
- 3 Night Stay at 4 Star - Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Paris Day Tour Including Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Palace of Versailles & Louvre Tour with Lunch
- Transportation to/from Victoria Station for London Tours
- Transportation to/from meeting point for Paris City Tour
- Transportation to meeting point for Versailles/Louvre Tour
- Transportation to London train station
- iTravel2Getaway Euro Trip Travel Package
- Shipping & Handling
- All taxes associated with the above
- Airfare (Can be added on)
- Airport transportation (Can be added on)
- Any meals outside of what is specified in the description the package.
- Hotel incidental fees (resort fees, room charges, damages to the room, etc)
- Transportation around the cities during your free time
- Travel Insurance (Can be added on). We offer basic and premium (cancel for any reason) travel insurance.
- Tour guide gratuities
Monthly Payment Information:
After payment of deposit, an agent will be emailing you. There is a two-step process of reserving your room. First, you must submit your deposit and set up your monthly payment option. Your deposit must be in one booking; monthly payments can be individually billed.
To complete your reservation, you are required to fill out a payment authorization form for automatic monthly payments to begin the following month after you've placed your deposit. You can pick a monthly payment deduction date (i,e; the 2nd, 24th, etc.) that works best for you. You may change this date at any time, but you will have to fill out another form to reflect the new date. You may also make additional payments towards your balance and/or pay off your balance early through your account on our client portal. Please note: If you fail to complete your payment authorization forms, your room reservation is not confirmed and will be resold at the discretion of the agent.
Late (Reinstatement) payment fees: You are allowed 10 extra days past your scheduled monthly due date to remit payment on your reservation. The billing company will attempt daily for 10 days to charge your card on file for payment. Payment must be made by 5pm CST on the 10th day to avoid room or ' traveler spot' to be processed for cancellation. The hotel has imposed a reinstatment fee of $100 per traveler, if room has not been resold after 10pm EST, and traveler wishes to rejoin the room. If traveler does not wish to rejoin on their reservation, and there are other's in the room, the room will then change to a lesser occupancy, resulting in higher payments for every other traveler on the reservation to cover the overall cost of the room. All payments towards room will not be refunded to traveler at any time, unless traveler has purchased travel insurance - in which, traveler must contact their travel insurance company to submit a claim for a partial refund. To allow us to provide quality service, this will be strictly enforced. All reinstatement fees will be the financial responsibility of the traveler.
PLEASE NOTE: Final payments are due in full 60 days before the event. If final payment is not received by the final payment due date, we reserve the right to cancel any traveler from the trip. If a traveler is canceled due to non-payment, iTravel2Getaway, LLC. standard cancellation policy will apply.
All payments and deposits are nonrefundable. Guests must be able to do the full allocated week.
iTravel2Getaway, LLC is not responsible for travelers that attempt to fly without a valid passport or those that do not abide by our terms and conditions.
- Single Traveler Deposit$100+$6 Sales Tax$100+$6 Sales Tax0$0
- Single Room Pay In Full$4,600+$276 Sales Tax$4,600+$276 Sales Tax0$0
- Double Room Deposit$200+$12 Sales Tax$200+$12 Sales Tax0$0
- Double Room Pay In Full$6,400+$384 Sales Tax$6,400+$384 Sales Tax0$0
- Triple Room Deposit$300+$18 Sales Tax$300+$18 Sales Tax0$0
- Triple Room Pay In Full$8,200+$492 Sales Tax$8,200+$492 Sales Tax0$0
- Quad Room Deposit$400+$24 Sales Tax$400+$24 Sales Tax0$0
- Quad Room Pay In Full$10,300+$618 Sales Tax$10,300+$618 Sales Tax0$0